In recent times HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ) has received various buyout offers, but the company is not yet ready to give up its independence. The company rejected a bid by Xerox Holdings Corp (NYSE:XRX) to acquire the company at $33.5 billion. HP rejects the bid because of undervaluation The company rejected the offer to buy it […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 151 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 97 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 94 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 89 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 87 views