In recent times HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ) has received various buyout offers, but the company is not yet ready to give up its independence. The company rejected a bid by Xerox Holdings Corp (NYSE:XRX) to acquire the company at $33.5 billion. HP rejects the bid because of undervaluation The company rejected the offer to buy it […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 306 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 301 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 192 views