In recent times HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ) has received various buyout offers, but the company is not yet ready to give up its independence. The company rejected a bid by Xerox Holdings Corp (NYSE:XRX) to acquire the company at $33.5 billion. HP rejects the bid because of undervaluation The company rejected the offer to buy it […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 248 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 231 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 117 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 93 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 84 views