Xerox Holdings Corp (NYSE:XRX) has announced that it has secured financing of around $24 billion for its proposed $33 billion acquisition of HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ). HP is opposing the deal, and in November, it turned down Xerox’s offer of $22 per share, saying that it undervalued the printer and copier maker. Xerox took acquisition proposal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 110 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 57 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views