Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has decided to shut down the Cortana app. The business giant says it will begin with some of its major markets. These include the UK, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Spain, China, Canada, and India. This means that users visiting App Stores and Google Play in these countries won’t be able to download it. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views