Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has decided to shut down the Cortana app. The business giant says it will begin with some of its major markets. These include the UK, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Spain, China, Canada, and India. This means that users visiting App Stores and Google Play in these countries won’t be able to download it. […]
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update
AmpliTech Records a New Benchmark at Satellite 2023 Show in Washington, D.C.
Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI), Welcomes Officers, Directors and Key Advisors
Odyssey Health, Inc. Preparing for a Phase II Pharmaceutical Concussion Treatment
BLUE WATER PETROLEUM THERMO VARNISH PRODUCT UPDATE
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 251 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 235 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 119 views
- Mass Megawatts Targets Solar Customers throughout the Northeast and its Solar Tracker’s Time of Use (TOU) Rates Advantages Become More Important When California’s NEM 3 Takes Effect Next Month 108 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 96 views