Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) has decided to shut down the Cortana app. The business giant says it will begin with some of its major markets. These include the UK, Germany, Mexico, Australia, Spain, China, Canada, and India. This means that users visiting App Stores and Google Play in these countries won’t be able to download it. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 52 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 52 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 28 views