Monday morning was a dull one at Wave Life Sciences (NASDAQ:WVE). This was because the company’s shares declined by 50%. About the flop Analysts attribute this major drop to the recent discontinuation of the company’s suvodirsen. It was a product under development to help patients struggling with a condition known as Duchenne muscular dystrophy. DMD […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views