Fred Smith is the current CEO of FedEx, and it is also worth noting that he is also its founder. Time has finally come for this official to broker a good deal for his business. The official owns about 7.5% of FedEx’s outstanding shares in the company, and all eyes are on him to see […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Auditors Discover Accounting Errors in Two U.S Units of IT Company Atos 47 views
- Swiss Air Staring at an Imminent Job Cut Says CEO 45 views
- Outgoing Panasonic CEO Says Company Needs to Reduce Reliance on Tesla 35 views
- Chinese e-Commerce Company DMall Preparing For a $500 Million U.S IPO 33 views
- Leading Chinese Search Engine Baidu Planning a $3.08 Billion Hong Kong IPO 31 views