Walmart (NYSE:WMT) has indicated that it will pilot grocery delivery in Houston using autonomous vehicles as from next year. Walmart to use driverless vehicles in making deliveries The company has partnered with the robotics company Nuro for the pilot program. Nuro uses autonomous vehicles to make deliveries to customers. In the test program, Nuro driverless […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 331 views