Walmart (NYSE:WMT) has indicated that it will pilot grocery delivery in Houston using autonomous vehicles as from next year. Walmart to use driverless vehicles in making deliveries The company has partnered with the robotics company Nuro for the pilot program. Nuro uses autonomous vehicles to make deliveries to customers. In the test program, Nuro driverless […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 374 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 356 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 267 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 254 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 196 views