Walmart (NYSE:WMT) has indicated that it will pilot grocery delivery in Houston using autonomous vehicles as from next year. Walmart to use driverless vehicles in making deliveries The company has partnered with the robotics company Nuro for the pilot program. Nuro uses autonomous vehicles to make deliveries to customers. In the test program, Nuro driverless […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views