Walmart (NYSE:WMT) has indicated that it will pilot grocery delivery in Houston using autonomous vehicles as from next year. Walmart to use driverless vehicles in making deliveries The company has partnered with the robotics company Nuro for the pilot program. Nuro uses autonomous vehicles to make deliveries to customers. In the test program, Nuro driverless […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 38 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 35 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 34 views