Walmart Inc.’s (NYSE:WMT) parent company is suing several counties in Colorado where it has store locations. The company has allegedly claimed that there is an overvaluation of its stores’ equipment. Walmart suing 32 counties in Colorado According to Durango Herald assessors in the county have the responsibility of taking inventory of the personal property of […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 331 views