Walmart Inc.’s (NYSE:WMT) parent company is suing several counties in Colorado where it has store locations. The company has allegedly claimed that there is an overvaluation of its stores’ equipment. Walmart suing 32 counties in Colorado According to Durango Herald assessors in the county have the responsibility of taking inventory of the personal property of […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 48 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 32 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 24 views