Walmart Inc.’s (NYSE:WMT) parent company is suing several counties in Colorado where it has store locations. The company has allegedly claimed that there is an overvaluation of its stores’ equipment. Walmart suing 32 counties in Colorado According to Durango Herald assessors in the county have the responsibility of taking inventory of the personal property of […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 468 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 376 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 340 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views