Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 308 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 234 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views