Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 36 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 35 views
- Disney+ Launches its Streaming Services in Middle East and North Africa 35 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 34 views