Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 139 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 81 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 77 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 77 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 73 views