Kroger Co (NYSE:KR) started accepting Visa Inc (NYSE:V)’s Credit Cards at 108 fuel centers and 142 Smith’s Food and Drug Stores and ended the year-long fight. Its customers can make payments at Kroger owned and operated fuel stations and food and drug stores across the seven states in the US. The supermarket chain imposed a […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 331 views