Sprint Corp (NYSE:S) announced plans to shut down Virgin Mobile USA beginning February 2, 2020, and transfer the existing subscribers to Boost Mobile. However, the customers will enjoy the same level of support and quality signals and pay the same tariff post-migration to Boost Mobile. Retain the same phone According to a communiqué from Sprint, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 471 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 377 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 341 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views