Sprint Corp (NYSE:S) announced plans to shut down Virgin Mobile USA beginning February 2, 2020, and transfer the existing subscribers to Boost Mobile. However, the customers will enjoy the same level of support and quality signals and pay the same tariff post-migration to Boost Mobile. Retain the same phone According to a communiqué from Sprint, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Kayesa CEO Says Latest Ransomware Attack Affected Up To 1,500 Businesses 81 views
- Suspected Hackers Demand $70 Million to Restore Companies’ Data Affected by Cyberattack 74 views
- Syngenta to Use $10 Billion From Shanghai IPO to Fund Acquisitions and Expansion 57 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 56 views
- Microsoft Spending $1 Billion to Build Data Centers in Malaysia 47 views