T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ), and US Cellular might have exaggerated their 4G coverage in rural areas. This is according to the Federal Communications Commission probe, but the agency will not punish the carriers. FCC will not penalize carriers for exaggerating coverage However, the FCC is planning to give an enforcement advisory to the carriers, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views