T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ), and US Cellular might have exaggerated their 4G coverage in rural areas. This is according to the Federal Communications Commission probe, but the agency will not punish the carriers. FCC will not penalize carriers for exaggerating coverage However, the FCC is planning to give an enforcement advisory to the carriers, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 448 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 331 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 317 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views