T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS), Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ), and US Cellular might have exaggerated their 4G coverage in rural areas. This is according to the Federal Communications Commission probe, but the agency will not punish the carriers. FCC will not penalize carriers for exaggerating coverage However, the FCC is planning to give an enforcement advisory to the carriers, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 110 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 57 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views