Brazil’s miner, Vale S.A. (NASDAQ:VALE), received official authorization from ANM, the Brazilian regulator to continue their mining activities at their mining site in Alegria. The Alegria mining site was closed last March after the ‘stress test’ revealed that its stability in question. Vale’s security filing stated that this continuation of their activities at the Alegria […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views