Brazil’s miner, Vale S.A. (NASDAQ:VALE), received official authorization from ANM, the Brazilian regulator to continue their mining activities at their mining site in Alegria. The Alegria mining site was closed last March after the ‘stress test’ revealed that its stability in question. Vale’s security filing stated that this continuation of their activities at the Alegria […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 374 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 356 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 267 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 254 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 196 views