Brazil’s miner, Vale S.A. (NASDAQ:VALE), received official authorization from ANM, the Brazilian regulator to continue their mining activities at their mining site in Alegria. The Alegria mining site was closed last March after the ‘stress test’ revealed that its stability in question. Vale’s security filing stated that this continuation of their activities at the Alegria […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 458 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 451 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 439 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 369 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 337 views