Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is the company behind the development of a new Unified pre-trained Language Model (UniLM). This is an essential tool for the generation of tasks and in natural language understanding. A close outlook at the functionality UniLM is pre-trained, employing some three types of language modeling techniques. These are unidirectional, bidirectional, and eventually, the […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 468 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 376 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 340 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 247 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 239 views