Under Armour Inc (NYSE:UAA) is under federal probe by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission over their bookkeeping and other accounting practices, according to the company’s statement released on Sunday. The giant sportswear maker started responding in July 2017 to document requests and details pertaining to its accounting processes and relevant disclosures. According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views