Uber is at the forefront of acquiring a grocery delivery company – Cornershop. It is taking advantage of Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT)’s loss because the latter is facing regulatory hurdles in Mexico to acquire Cornershop. Uber might have paid over $225 million to take over Cornershop because Walmart offered more than $225 million, but failed to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views