Uber is at the forefront of acquiring a grocery delivery company – Cornershop. It is taking advantage of Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT)’s loss because the latter is facing regulatory hurdles in Mexico to acquire Cornershop. Uber might have paid over $225 million to take over Cornershop because Walmart offered more than $225 million, but failed to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 308 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 234 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views