Uber is at the forefront of acquiring a grocery delivery company – Cornershop. It is taking advantage of Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT)’s loss because the latter is facing regulatory hurdles in Mexico to acquire Cornershop. Uber might have paid over $225 million to take over Cornershop because Walmart offered more than $225 million, but failed to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 52 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 52 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 28 views