Several companies around the globe are guilty as charged of using phone numbers and the data of customers inappropriately. These companies woo users into using two-factor authentication for privacy reasons. However, not all such stories have ended up well. For example, Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) had to pay a fine amounting to $5 billion over the mishandling […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views