Several companies around the globe are guilty as charged of using phone numbers and the data of customers inappropriately. These companies woo users into using two-factor authentication for privacy reasons. However, not all such stories have ended up well. For example, Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) had to pay a fine amounting to $5 billion over the mishandling […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views