The sales of iPhones are not surging like in the golden era of Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL). Executives of Apple have put aside praising of the features such as breakthrough technology, sleek design, to boost the sales. Instead, they are focusing on installment plans, giveaways, and trade-in programs to convince the users to buy and improve […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views