Facebook, Inc (NASDAQ:FB) hasn’t yet started taking seriously the competition that TikTok poses. This is easy to tell, considering that the social media guru hasn’t yet listed it among its rivals. However, Twitter Inc (NYSE:TWTR) and Snap Inc (NYSE:SNAP) have already documented TikTok as a rival in their financial documents. TikTok and its aggressive approach […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views