LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (OTCMKTS:LVMUY) has increased the bid price to $162 billion from $14.5 billion to take over Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), an iconic American dealer. This translates to a share price of $135. Apart from cash, the deal also includes a debt of $350 million. It is the most significant deal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 52 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 38 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 35 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 27 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views