LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA (OTCMKTS:LVMUY) has increased the bid price to $162 billion from $14.5 billion to take over Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF), an iconic American dealer. This translates to a share price of $135. Apart from cash, the deal also includes a debt of $350 million. It is the most significant deal […]
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF)
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches HearingAssist Brand of FDA-Registered OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids on Target.com 248 views
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 233 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 117 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 94 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 84 views