Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) will not pay additional salary to its employees, who work on Black Friday and Thanksgiving days. Instead, it will pay discounts to the employees, who work in shifts during the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. The largest retailer in the US has received criticism for this attitude. Amazon and Target will pay […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 139 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 81 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 77 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 77 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 73 views