Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) will not pay additional salary to its employees, who work on Black Friday and Thanksgiving days. Instead, it will pay discounts to the employees, who work in shifts during the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. The largest retailer in the US has received criticism for this attitude. Amazon and Target will pay […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 55 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 38 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 29 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views