Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) will not pay additional salary to its employees, who work on Black Friday and Thanksgiving days. Instead, it will pay discounts to the employees, who work in shifts during the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. The largest retailer in the US has received criticism for this attitude. Amazon and Target will pay […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 331 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 317 views