Walmart Inc (NYSE:WMT) will not pay additional salary to its employees, who work on Black Friday and Thanksgiving days. Instead, it will pay discounts to the employees, who work in shifts during the Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. The largest retailer in the US has received criticism for this attitude. Amazon and Target will pay […]
Futuris Company Announces Cancellation of Acquisition of LotusUSA Inc.
Ronaldinho and DRYWORLD Extend Partnership to 2033
Galexxy Holdings Inc., Appoints High Profile Chief Marketing Officer
RemSleep Holdings Inc. Provides a Corporate Update and Correction
Winners Partner “Horse Races Now” App updated in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store allowing its Users to “Bet Now” with VegasWinners Sportsbook Affiliate Partners
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Hollywood Star Cuts Enters Into Acquisition Agreement! 192 views
- FEED EARTH NOW (FEN) ANNOUNCES FOOD WASTE RECYCLING SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA 134 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 43 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 42 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 38 views