Tencent Holding (OTCMKTS:TCEHY) entered a pact to buy a 29% stake in Funcom. The deal is valued at $134.33 million based on the closing price on Friday. KCJ Capital has sold the shares to Tencent at a premium of 21.8% on the closing price of Funcom on Friday. Tencent becomes a significant shareholder in Funcom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 45 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 32 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 23 views