Tencent Holding (OTCMKTS:TCEHY) entered a pact to buy a 29% stake in Funcom. The deal is valued at $134.33 million based on the closing price on Friday. KCJ Capital has sold the shares to Tencent at a premium of 21.8% on the closing price of Funcom on Friday. Tencent becomes a significant shareholder in Funcom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 306 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 301 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 192 views