Tencent Holding (OTCMKTS:TCEHY) entered a pact to buy a 29% stake in Funcom. The deal is valued at $134.33 million based on the closing price on Friday. KCJ Capital has sold the shares to Tencent at a premium of 21.8% on the closing price of Funcom on Friday. Tencent becomes a significant shareholder in Funcom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 46 views