Tencent Holding (OTCMKTS:TCEHY) entered a pact to buy a 29% stake in Funcom. The deal is valued at $134.33 million based on the closing price on Friday. KCJ Capital has sold the shares to Tencent at a premium of 21.8% on the closing price of Funcom on Friday. Tencent becomes a significant shareholder in Funcom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 27 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 24 views