Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) reported that it would be offering its ultra-fast mobile internet services to Malaysian ports. It is an attempt by the company to gain from the growing 5G technology market of Malaysia. However, competition is intense, with China’s Huawei expanding fast in its home market. Huawei has already finalized 5G deals with telecom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 27 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 24 views