Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)’s Lung Cancer Initiative has signed a licensing and development accord to access narrow-spectrum Kinase inhibitors of Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ:PULM). As per the terms of the deal, Lung Cancer Initiative will initially pay an upfront amount of $7.2 million to Pulmatrix. The company will pay an additional amount of $2 million on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views