Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)’s Lung Cancer Initiative has signed a licensing and development accord to access narrow-spectrum Kinase inhibitors of Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ:PULM). As per the terms of the deal, Lung Cancer Initiative will initially pay an upfront amount of $7.2 million to Pulmatrix. The company will pay an additional amount of $2 million on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views