Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Japan gave its 2,300 employees off on Fridays for five consecutive weeks without making changes to their pay. Microsoft realized that these employees were happier and more productive than before. The new project conducted by Microsoft Japan Office was carried out in August and was dubbed Work-Life Choice Challenge Summer 2019. The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 445 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views