Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Japan gave its 2,300 employees off on Fridays for five consecutive weeks without making changes to their pay. Microsoft realized that these employees were happier and more productive than before. The new project conducted by Microsoft Japan Office was carried out in August and was dubbed Work-Life Choice Challenge Summer 2019. The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views