Global demand for electricity is on the rise. In fact, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA), “Global electricity demand surged in 2021, creating strains in major markets, pushing prices to unprecedented levels and driving the power sector’s emissions to a record high. Electricity is central to modern life and clean electricity is pivotal to […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 433 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 411 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 329 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 291 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 288 views