The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has imposed a $3.92 million fine on Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) for errors that the carrier made in 2018. A statement indicated that the airline reportedly operated several aircraft on commercial flights with an erroneous calculation of balance data and weight. Southwest fined for miscalculation of weight and balance data The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Three Chinese EV Makers Aiming a Joint $5 Billion Hong Kong IPO 270 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 257 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 218 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 212 views
- Advisory Excellence Appoints Typhanie Afschrift and Afschrift Tax & Legal in Switzerland 166 views