The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has imposed a $3.92 million fine on Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) for errors that the carrier made in 2018. A statement indicated that the airline reportedly operated several aircraft on commercial flights with an erroneous calculation of balance data and weight. Southwest fined for miscalculation of weight and balance data The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 45 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 32 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 23 views