The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has imposed a $3.92 million fine on Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) for errors that the carrier made in 2018. A statement indicated that the airline reportedly operated several aircraft on commercial flights with an erroneous calculation of balance data and weight. Southwest fined for miscalculation of weight and balance data The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Amazon Withdraws From Black Friday ad Campaign in France 33 views
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 26 views
- Walmart Abandons Plans of Using Robots for Inventory Tracking 24 views
- Waymo Halts Driving Operations in San Francisco During Election Period for Safety Reasons 22 views
- Sony Getting Strong Demand for PS5 Ahead of its Launch 21 views