The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has imposed a $3.92 million fine on Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) for errors that the carrier made in 2018. A statement indicated that the airline reportedly operated several aircraft on commercial flights with an erroneous calculation of balance data and weight. Southwest fined for miscalculation of weight and balance data The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 547 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 449 views
- Walmart Has Been Working With Some Suppliers to Lower Prices Amid Inflation 273 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 242 views
- easyJet Set to Cancel More Than 200 Flights 200 views