The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has imposed a $3.92 million fine on Southwest Airlines (NYSE:LUV) for errors that the carrier made in 2018. A statement indicated that the airline reportedly operated several aircraft on commercial flights with an erroneous calculation of balance data and weight. Southwest fined for miscalculation of weight and balance data The […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JUPITER GOLD RECEIVES PERMIT NEEDED TO START ITS QUARTZITE MINE 0.9k views
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 554 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 357 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 62 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 60 views