Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE:LUV) has completed a project, which sits on an area of 414,000 Sq. Ft., that housed pilot training facilities and a new flight operations center in 2018 with an investment of $250 million. The last year’s expansion holds two buildings: the Wings Building, and the Leadership and Air Crew Building (LACB). Southwest […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views