Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE:LUV) has completed a project, which sits on an area of 414,000 Sq. Ft., that housed pilot training facilities and a new flight operations center in 2018 with an investment of $250 million. The last year’s expansion holds two buildings: the Wings Building, and the Leadership and Air Crew Building (LACB). Southwest […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 138 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 79 views
- InnerScope Hearing Technologies (OTC: INND) Launches Its iHEAR Brand of OTC Hearing Aids on CVS.com 77 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 73 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 73 views