On Monday, SoftBank (OTCMKTS:SFTBY) announced that it had reached a merger agreement with Z Holdings (OTCMKTS:YAHOF), formerly known as Yahoo Japan and Line Corp (NYSE:LN). The move aims at creating an internet firm to take on the US and Chinese online giants. Nave and SoftBank to hold 50% stake each in the new company According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 107 views
- Mass Megawatts Announces a Payback of Three to Five Year Using the Patent Pending Solar Tracker in Several States 78 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 57 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views