Nokia Corp (NYSE:NO) announced the expansion of its longstanding agreement with SETAR. As per the terms of the contract, Nokia will upgrade the RAN and modernize the database management systems and core elements of SETAR in Aruba. It helps SETAR to focus on the healthcare and hospitality sectors. First 5G deal in Latin America Nokia […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 55 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 41 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 29 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 27 views