ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP) decided to divest Australian business to Santos Ltd (OTCMKTS:SSLZY) and focus on North American operations for $1.4 billion. The assets include a significant stake in Darwin LNG facility, stakes in Athena, Poseidon, Bayu-Undan, and Caldita and the interests in the Barossa gas development project. Following the deal, Santos would strengthen its position in […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 53 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 30 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 28 views