Sanofi SA (NASDAQ:SNY) has announced its decision to spend $2.5 billion in the acquisition of Synthorx. This happens to be La Jolla’s startup focusing on the manufacture of drugs. A close focus Sanofi has its headquarters in Paris and is undoubtedly one of the most vibrant French multinational pharmaceutical companies. It has been performing quite […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- UCASU to Acquire 10,000 Sqft Cannabis Property and Build 5,000 Sqft More 558 views
- UC Asset’s new $3M cannabis property acquisition includes protection for existing shareholders 364 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII SIGNS CONTRACT WITH IFCI TO DEVELOP $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 65 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 49 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 48 views