Sanofi SA (NASDAQ:SNY) has announced its decision to spend $2.5 billion in the acquisition of Synthorx. This happens to be La Jolla’s startup focusing on the manufacture of drugs. A close focus Sanofi has its headquarters in Paris and is undoubtedly one of the most vibrant French multinational pharmaceutical companies. It has been performing quite […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 36 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 36 views
- Atos CEO Resigns Following Divisions With the Board Over Strategy 35 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 35 views
- Rivian’s Executive In Charge of Manufacturing Set to Leave 35 views