Sanofi SA (NASDAQ:SNY) has announced its decision to spend $2.5 billion in the acquisition of Synthorx. This happens to be La Jolla’s startup focusing on the manufacture of drugs. A close focus Sanofi has its headquarters in Paris and is undoubtedly one of the most vibrant French multinational pharmaceutical companies. It has been performing quite […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 117 views
- Buscar Company has completed the acquisition of APTG Inc., a Solar Concentrated Power technology company 75 views
- Google Gives Spotify its Own In-App Payment Option as Part of a New Pilot 66 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 64 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 50 views