A New York Cardiologist has filed a lawsuit against Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) for infringing his invention to detect an irregular heartbeat. Dr. Wiesel has received a patent from the US for an apparatus and method to detect atrial fibrillation on March 28, 2006. According to him, Apple has intentionally violated his patent. Dr. Joseph Wiesel, […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 57 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 42 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 30 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 29 views