Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) reported that it would be offering its ultra-fast mobile internet services to Malaysian ports. It is an attempt by the company to gain from the growing 5G technology market of Malaysia. However, competition is intense, with China’s Huawei expanding fast in its home market. Huawei has already finalized 5G deals with telecom […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 37 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 36 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 36 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 35 views
- Atos CEO Resigns Following Divisions With the Board Over Strategy 35 views