Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that its Fire TV platform has surpassed 40 million monthly active users. This is an increase from the 34 million users the company reported in May last year and tops Roku Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ROKU) 32.3 million active users reported in November. Amazon Fire TV active accounts exceed Roku’s by 7.7 million […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 55 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 49 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 44 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Records Show 19,000 U.S Based Amazon Employees Contracted Coronavirus 27 views