Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that its Fire TV platform has surpassed 40 million monthly active users. This is an increase from the 34 million users the company reported in May last year and tops Roku Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ROKU) 32.3 million active users reported in November. Amazon Fire TV active accounts exceed Roku’s by 7.7 million […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 54 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 36 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 28 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 26 views