Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) has announced that its Fire TV platform has surpassed 40 million monthly active users. This is an increase from the 34 million users the company reported in May last year and tops Roku Inc.’s (NASDAQ:ROKU) 32.3 million active users reported in November. Amazon Fire TV active accounts exceed Roku’s by 7.7 million […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 460 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 447 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 440 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 365 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 332 views