Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) acquired Fitbit for $2.1 billion to fulfill its ambition of ambient computing. With this takeover, the search giant would bring together hardware, software and AI to develop innovative wearables. Google will also get a technical edge to compete with Apple’s Watch. The deal also helps Google to penetrate the healthcare market. What […]
AmpliTech Reports FY 2022 Results; Beats Revenue Guidance and Reports Record 267% YoY Annual Revenue Increase to $19.4 Million
Summary of Concussion
OMID Posts 2022 Annual Report and Provides Update
AmpliTech Records a New Benchmark at Satellite 2023 Show in Washington, D.C.
Premier Biomedical Inc. (OTC: BIEI), Welcomes Officers, Directors and Key Advisors
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Sports Gambling and the Horse Racing Market 235 views
- ZICIX+CTIP-FII RECEIVES NOTICE TO PROCEED FROM PROJECT OWNER TO START THE $20 MILLION SENIOR CITIZENS RESIDENCE PROJECT IN NEWARK, NEW JERSEY 121 views
- Mass Megawatts Targets Solar Customers throughout the Northeast and its Solar Tracker’s Time of Use (TOU) Rates Advantages Become More Important When California’s NEM 3 Takes Effect Next Month 110 views
- Principal Solar to Acquire Minerva-Rockdale Leases, Wells, and Assets 97 views
- Kona Gold Beverage, Inc Announces its Ooh La Lemin Lemonades to be sold in Town Pump Convenience Stores in Montana 86 views