Stock of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) opened at $110.08 and last traded at $108.77 x 1200. More than 3,300,019 shares exchanged hands compared to an average daily volume of 6,517,214 shares. At the current pps, the market capitalization stands at 127.987B. Let’s take a look at how the stock has performed this year so far. PayPal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 55 views
- 4CABLE TV INTERNATIONAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SETTLEMENT OF THE MARQUIS TRADING DEBT, OPENING OF THE FIRST OF ITS KIND HIP RESTAURANT AND THE UNDERGOING OF REPAIRS AT THE CIGN FARM 41 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 39 views
- U.S Resumes Talks With Embattled Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou 29 views
- BT and Ericsson Partners to Build Private 5G Networks 27 views