Stock of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) opened at $110.08 and last traded at $108.77 x 1200. More than 3,300,019 shares exchanged hands compared to an average daily volume of 6,517,214 shares. At the current pps, the market capitalization stands at 127.987B. Let’s take a look at how the stock has performed this year so far. PayPal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Ford Motor (NYSE:F) To Utilize Mcdonald’s Waste In Manufacturing Activities 32 views
- Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) Faces Pressure In Line With Its Plan To Encrypt Its Messaging 31 views
- Antitrust Decision May Stand In The Way Of Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) Making Acquisitions 31 views
- Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) Fails To Win The Bid For Fitbit: Facebook’s Is Unsuccessful To Establish A Position In Health Tech And Wearables Markets 27 views
- Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) Cares For Its Employees: Amazon Takesover A Startup – Health Navigator For Employee Healthcare 21 views