Stock of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) opened at $110.08 and last traded at $108.77 x 1200. More than 3,300,019 shares exchanged hands compared to an average daily volume of 6,517,214 shares. At the current pps, the market capitalization stands at 127.987B. Let’s take a look at how the stock has performed this year so far. PayPal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Three Chinese EV Makers Aiming a Joint $5 Billion Hong Kong IPO 276 views
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 259 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 206 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 201 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 186 views