Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ)’s Lung Cancer Initiative has signed a licensing and development accord to access narrow-spectrum Kinase inhibitors of Pulmatrix Inc (NASDAQ:PULM). As per the terms of the deal, Lung Cancer Initiative will initially pay an upfront amount of $7.2 million to Pulmatrix. The company will pay an additional amount of $2 million on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 369 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 307 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 300 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 233 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 233 views