Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU:NYSE) announced recently that it is entering into a 50-50 merger with PSA o enhance competitive advantage. If plans are implemented, the merger will build the fourth largest automobile company in the world. However, the move has raised concerns with Vauxhall, the owner of PSA, which could be forced to restructure and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 50 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 47 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 41 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 27 views
- Sequoia Capital Raises $2.85 Billion to Fund Indian and Southeast Asian Startups 24 views