Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU:NYSE) announced recently that it is entering into a 50-50 merger with PSA o enhance competitive advantage. If plans are implemented, the merger will build the fourth largest automobile company in the world. However, the move has raised concerns with Vauxhall, the owner of PSA, which could be forced to restructure and […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 37 views
- Tesla Increases Vehicle Prices Once Again 35 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 35 views
- Google Backed ShareChat Raises $300 Million From its Recent Financing Round 34 views
- Tesla Suspends Hiring Further Set to Lay Off 10% of its Labor Force 34 views