PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), a utility giant, is being probed by a federal judge over a power line failure deemed to fail few minutes before a massive fire explosion in North California last month. On October 23, the Kincade fire exploded in Sonoma County. This wildfire has destroyed approximately 450 structures and is still going on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 440 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 419 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 389 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 325 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views