PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), a utility giant, is being probed by a federal judge over a power line failure deemed to fail few minutes before a massive fire explosion in North California last month. On October 23, the Kincade fire exploded in Sonoma County. This wildfire has destroyed approximately 450 structures and is still going on […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 364 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 306 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 301 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 227 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 192 views