People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the state-owned bank, gave the nod to Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PYPL) to acquire a stake of 70% in GoPay. Paypal would become the first International Company to get the license for payment processing in China. The company would acquire the majority stake in GoPay through a China-based subsidiary – Yinbaobao. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 43 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 40 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 37 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 32 views
- Tata Motors Eyeing to Acquire Ford’s Factory in India 30 views