People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the state-owned bank, gave the nod to Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PYPL) to acquire a stake of 70% in GoPay. Paypal would become the first International Company to get the license for payment processing in China. The company would acquire the majority stake in GoPay through a China-based subsidiary – Yinbaobao. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 477 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 453 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 438 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 370 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 341 views