People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the state-owned bank, gave the nod to Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PYPL) to acquire a stake of 70% in GoPay. Paypal would become the first International Company to get the license for payment processing in China. The company would acquire the majority stake in GoPay through a China-based subsidiary – Yinbaobao. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 446 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 330 views
- Apple Employee Claims to Have Been Dismissed After Leading Movement Against Harassment 316 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 246 views
- Ferari Poaches New CEO From Tech Industry 237 views