People’s Bank of China (PBOC), the state-owned bank, gave the nod to Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PYPL) to acquire a stake of 70% in GoPay. Paypal would become the first International Company to get the license for payment processing in China. The company would acquire the majority stake in GoPay through a China-based subsidiary – Yinbaobao. […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 44 views
- Toyota Suspends Production at 2 Plants in Japan Citing Chip Shortage 36 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 32 views
- Kimberly Goldwin Poised to Become Next President of ABC News 31 views
- Spotify Records 20% Increase in Paid Subscribers in the Second Quarter 23 views