Stock of PayPal Holdings, Inc. (PYPL) opened at $110.08 and last traded at $108.77 x 1200. More than 3,300,019 shares exchanged hands compared to an average daily volume of 6,517,214 shares. At the current pps, the market capitalization stands at 127.987B. Let’s take a look at how the stock has performed this year so far. PayPal […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Suspicious Logins Reported by Tyler Technologies Days After it Had Been Hacked 93 views
- Square’s Shareholders Approve Issuance of New Shares for Afterpay’s Acquisition 63 views
- Solar Car Company Sono Motors Files For United States IPO 48 views
- JPMorgan Bringing Back Employees to Work From Office 46 views
- Amazon to Launch Abu Dhabi Fulfillment Center by 2024 45 views