On Monday, SoftBank (OTCMKTS:SFTBY) announced that it had reached a merger agreement with Z Holdings (OTCMKTS:YAHOF), formerly known as Yahoo Japan and Line Corp (NYSE:LN). The move aims at creating an internet firm to take on the US and Chinese online giants. Nave and SoftBank to hold 50% stake each in the new company According […]
Sign Up To Get Our Instant Alerts!
- Japanese Premier Declares COVID-19 State of Emergency in Tokyo 42 views
- China Unveils Maglev Train With a Top Speed of 600 kph 40 views
- Expect a Fierce Race Between VW and Tesla Says VW CEO 36 views
- Apple to Provide Other Payment Methods in Dating Apps Says Dutch Watchdog 34 views
- Expect Even More Unique Electric Cars Says Ferrari 30 views